Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Table Fall 2013 anime season

Anime 2013

That 's no hurry! That 's no hurry! She keeps screaming granny stew prepared with face from behind the chair while pushing hits me.  Okay I will not always been punctual,but do something touches.

The result is that I finally uploaded leave this here. The list of animes this fall season will premiere. Or what is the same, series and movies. OVAs I have not added because, frankly,will not give me time to do all the little badges for them. Much fuss ,but all series,which is what matters most ! And the movies! And the TV specials ! Anything that is issued or proposed television in theaters. I hope I have not left anything.

As always, click on the image to open the full size image in PNG format. Occupies about 6 megs,so if you want something lighter, below the image you have a link to the corresponding JPG version, which weighs just over two and a half megabytes and will be charged unless the connection change blurring. It is what it is.

As always, let me know if you see any mistakes without fear. Although I think this time has been cleansed.

No comments:

Post a Comment